Latest notice in terms of Section 52(2) regarding records that are automatically available (Section 51(1)(c))
Descriptions of categories of records have not been submitted to the Minister in terms of Section 52(1) and therefore no notice has been published in the Government Gazette.
Records held in terms of other applicable legislation (Section 51(1)(d)).
Records of the company which are available in accordance with legislation other than the PAIA are:
* Companies Act 61 of 1973 - Founding documents, statutory records and returns, minute books and registers, books of account, accounting records and statements, supporting documents and vouchers, in material and electronic format.
* Stock Exchanges Control Act 1 of 1985 - Correspondence with JSE, annual returns, circulars and Rule Book.
* Income Tax Act 58 of 1962 - Returns of income, assessments, objections, records and supporting vouchers, appointment of public officer, and correspondence with revenue authorities.
* Value Added Tax Act 89 of 1991 - Returns, assessments, receipts and correspondence.
* Currency and Exchanges Act 9 of 1933 - Returns to and correspondence with SA Reserve Bank and its agents.
* Regional Services Councils Act 109 of 1985 - Returns, assessments, receipts, correspondence.
* Basic Conditions of Employment Act 75 of 1997 - Returns, statutory records, correspondence.
* Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 - Plan, annual reports and income differentials.
* Skills Development Act 97 of 1998 - Workplace skills plan and report.
* Skills Development Levies Act 9 of 1999 - Returns for payment of levy.
* Unemployment Insurance Fund Contributions Act 4 of 2002 - Returns for payment of contributions.
* Unemployment Insurance Fund Act 63 of 2001 - Returns for payment of contributions.
* Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Recruitment records, disciplinary records.
* Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993 - Appointments and designations of committees and persons, health and safety policies. Minutes of meetings, reports, risk assessments, correspondence.
* Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act 190 of 1993 - Accident register and reports, returns.
Records held as a matter of standard practice (Section 51(1)(e))
In addition to information available in terms of the above statutes, the company has such information as is required for the daily running of its business, including internal telephone and address lists, company policies, minutes of meetings, correspondence, directives, contracts, employees records, requisitions, applications, memoranda, project evaluations, approvals, consents and general administrative information.
Requests for access to records (Chapter 3 of the PAIA)
Requests for access to records of this company must be made in the prescribed manner, i.e. must correspond substantially with Form C of Annexure B to Regulations R187 of 15 February 2002 published in the Government Gazette number 23119.
The head of the company will notify the requester (other than a personal requester) by notice, requiring the requester to pay the prescribed fee (if any) before further processing the request. A personal requester does not pay such a fee.
Fees are set out in the Regulations R187 of 15 February 2002, in Government Gazette number 23119.
Date last modified 21.04.2005